|80% of internet users find what they want through search engines, such as Google.
However, most of these users don’t look past the first results page. Good news if your site ranks high — you could have a new customer. Bad news if you don’t — you could be missing out.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gets you the high ranking you need to reach these potential customers. Cave Webworks uses a comprehensive SEO program that gets results — especially important for businesses in the Washington area, a region ranked number 2 in the country for internet use.
Contact us today at 1-888-332-0009 for examples of our work, referrals from our customers, and ways we can put your site on the front page.
See Results >>
Our marketing experts produce sites that work hard for our clients.
Here's a list of services we include in our SEO + SMO strategies:
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- Article submission
- Blog posts or contextual linking.
- Code cleaning and text to code ratio.
- Content re-writing plus search optimization.
- Carefully done directory submissions.
- RSS FEED CREATION + XML feed submission of your feed.
- Blog installation and configuration into your website.
- Keyword research and key phrase discovery service.
- Search engine submissions to Yahoo, Google, MSN and 150 others.
- XML Site Map for Google and Yahoo sitemap text file.
- Ror XML implementation
- Urllist TXT implementation
- Robots TXT implementation
- .htaccess configuration
- Images optimization.
- index.php, index.html file optimization (home page files)
- Balance your site theme.
- Url Rewrite (short names creation)
- Search engine index
- Feedback tools implementation (to let you know how your website is doing and how you can improve it)
- Heat analysis of your website to let you know what are your high traffic areas and use them to make your users do something (CALL TO ACTION)
- Publication of your website into Webmasters Services.
- Publication of your sitemap in Live.com and Google.
- RSS publication in Yahoo and Google.
- Search trends and keyword analysis follow up for seo optimization.
- Google bot activity analysis.
- Index pages and inlinks constant analysis...
SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION (SMO)
- Social networks profile creation.
- Social bookmarks and marketing.
- RSS and Blog linking to your social networks,
- Social networks Widgets creating for your website.
- Share this button implementation (to allow people share content from your website on the Social networks)
- Blog promotion (Some examples: Mybloglog, Technorati, Bitácoras, Blog catalog)
- Social media promotion (Some examples: Facebook, MySpace, Spaces Live, Orkut, Netlog, Ning, Tumblr, Twitter, 11870 and many more)
- Multimedia promotion (Some examples: Flickr pictures, Youtube, Picasa, Carbonmade, and many more)
- Feeds promotion (Twitterfeed, Frienfeed, Storytlr, Google Reader, Google Profile, and many more)
Once implemented, all of these tasks work together to push your site toward the top of any search engine results page.